RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
only a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract1. A Consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, subject to section 8 of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day:
a. on which the Consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires physical possessionof the goods – in the case of a sales contract,b. on which the Consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires, physical possessionof the last good – in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the Consumer in one order and delivered separately;c. of the conclusion of the contract – in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium,
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, Consumer must inform the Seller, using the data specified in section 2 of the Terms and Conditions, of his/her decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
4. The Consumer may use the attached model withdrawal form, however it is not obligatory.
5. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send his/her communication concerning his exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
6. If the Consumer withdraws from this contract, the Consumer will be reimbursed all payments received from him/her, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the Consumer choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller is informed about the Consumer's decision to withdraw from this contract.
7. The Seller will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Consumer used for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Consumer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
8. The Seller may withhold reimbursement until the Seller has received the goods back or the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
9. The Consumer shall send the goods back or hand them over to the Seller to the following address:
CREATIVE MUSIC RECORDS, ul. Skarżyńskiego 4/40, 31-866 KRAKÓW
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Consumer communicates his/her withdrawal from this contract to the Seller. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
10. The Consumer will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
11. If the goods, by their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, the Consumer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods as well. The Consumer will be given the information about estimated cost in the description of the good at the Shop or during the process ofplacing the order.
12. The Consumer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good.
13. If the funds from a transaction made by a payment card have to be returned, the Seller will make the refund to the bank account assigned to that payment card.
I agree to receive newsletter